- 2 bedroom luxury loft apartment, 2 en-suites, separate bathroom, off-street car parking: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74458001.html – £295,000
- 2 bedroom apartment, 2 bathrooms, ground and lower ground floor, off-street car parking: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74460908.html – £280,000
- 2 bedroom apartment, open plan kitchen/lounge, on-street parking: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74457878.html – £245,000
- 1 bedroom apartment, open plan kitchen/lounge, on-street parking: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-74470850.html – £179,950
The Development Project
All Saints Living have acquired another fantastic property development project, ripe for refurbishment and renovation.
This substantial semi-detached Georgian building, situated on a pleasant tree-lined avenue in a popular area of Harrogate, comprises five separate apartments, all finished to a high standard.
The address for this property is: 45 St. George’s Road, Harrogate, HG2 9BP.
Harrogate is 30 minutes from the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. It is consistently voted as one of the best places to live in the UK and was recently declared the happiest place to live in the UK and third most romantic destination in the world.
St. George’s Road, on which the imposing characterful house sits, is a stone’s throw from St. George’s Cricket Ground, where Harrogate Cricket Club has been playing since 1877. The street was generated as part of a major architectural development in the town during the late eighteenth century; which also included the clearing of 200 acres of land to create The Stray, which remains a spot for picnicking, kite-flying, outdoor games and local football matches.
St. George’s Road is situated in a prime residential address within close proximity of Harrogate town centre. The Cathedral city of Ripon is about 12 miles, the historic city of York 20 miles and the financial centre of Leeds 15 miles. The railway station at Harrogate is nearby and there are regular flights from Leeds Bradford Airport about 12 miles away.
The Georgian townhouse will be converted into five apartments, each finished to the highest quality. Each of the two bedroom apartments has allocated parking and storage is provided for 5 bicycles.
Development features include:
- Original Georgian features retained where possible
- High specification kitchens using the latest energy efficient feature lighting, with induction ovens, fridge/freezers, washer/dryers and dishwashers as standard
- Luxury Duravit and Hansgrohe fittings to bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Flexible living space
- Parking spaces for each of the 2 bed apartments
- Outdoor storage for bicycles
- Optional soft furnishing package available to all buyers (ask for further details).
The properties are now available to view on Rightmove.co.uk.
Find Out More
Contact our offices on 0191 211 4130 for further information on this project. and have a look at our news section for up to date progress reports on this build.